Are you afraid to invest any money?
Well, if you are, I would recommend going to PTCTalk.com This site has a list of scams and sites that pay. I know when I first started I was apprehensive about making money online and no
t getting scammed. This site has helped me through the tough times and started making me money. We can also discuss our problems in the forum where only subjects about paid to click is discussed.
Another such website is Ptcsite.com ,it's just as PTCtalk.com providing the list of scams and sites which pays. Anyway there is no point in believing them fully since I've found a scam website in the li
st of 'Paying Websites' ,actually that website paid at the begining and then turned into a scam. This tendency of changing to a scam is visible in many websites .So study well about a website before working with it. Anyway there is no doubt that PTCtalk and PTCsite will help in you in some way or other.

1 comments

  1. Purna Borkotoki // November 1, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

    You are missing another GREAT FREE Viral Marketing System, the most lucrative one!! I am very much embarrassed- How a blogger like you could skip this opportunity?

    http://thespiderwebsystem.com

    Visit this incredible Viral Marketing System just by today and earn $2500/week!! 100s of average Americans use it as Full time income!! You don't?

    If you want PROOF- Click here to get proof how average people are earning here!!

    NB: I don't opt for PTCs and not interested to waste my valuable time for a few bucks a month!! I have a trusted system by 1000s- An average marketer easily earn $2500/month

    You are welcomed to join-
    http://thespiderwebsystem.com

Post a Comment

Hi ,this is what I was looking for!